From the garden I collected lots of veggies. There is also about 15 swedes that are not in the picture.
Planted out the pumpkin patch in hope that we have some friut from them before we have to move.
The dates are supposed to be the first week in september that we move but yet to hear from the solicitors about the completion date for our home. Selling a home is definatley one of the most difficult things to arrange such as timing anyway. Making sure you find somewhere to buy/rent at the time of completion/exchange. Making sure the mortages are all sorted. etc etc.
I have just had THE best news in the last 7-8 years of my life, I wont say what but all will be revealed sooner or later to you! Inside I feel like I have won the lotto.
My Millie mo is away on holiday with her cousins in the caravan until tonight (holiday without her parents and she is not 2 yet!) im sure she is having so much fun she wont want to come home tonight!
My pregnancy is going well, or at least im growing which is the right way forward! 4 months now. It goes so fast.
Well its time for work now im on my last day of work for this week so then I can start packing and organising things. Not sure where to start! Ebay I think for alot of things.

No comments:
Post a Comment