Thursday, 13 August 2009

Too busy to blog... too busy to do the garden....

My aunty sent me a muffin recipe book tried making vegan cheese and ham muffins.

My two little brothers Conrad and Adam My brother on the left has gone to OZ for a year or two, this was taken at his leaving do.
Millie on her new trampoline kindly donated from her friend Grace (thank you katy!)
I made the bed this morning then later found Millie had tucked up her teddies in my bed! How sweet!

This is Millie glued to the childrens programme "something special" I'd like to thank Justin the presenter for being so good at keeping the kids entertained for 15 minutes.






Everything is flowering








Just not enough hours in the day. Things are growing however whilst I neglect them. We have had alot of rain so all the flowers and veg in the patch are fine. The green house which I have severly ignored has pretty much dried up. What a waste of money.
Trouble is I feel I work, Im pregnant I have a toddler, a home to run and my days just run out so fast, Im still in the "tired" phase of pregnancy. Last night I went to bed at 9pm its now 3pm the next day and im ready for a sleep again! poor me!









No comments:

Post a Comment