We have all had the flu and Millie and I have been confined to the house for 5 days so that we do not spread our germs! Today Millie is having a bad day and has been in bed all day and for a nearlly 2 year old you just know they are feeling really yukky when all they do is snuggle and sleep. I have been sitting in bed next to her sorting out my photos from my camera and have a few to add. The worse thing apart from having the flu is that you cant do much and the doctor said being pregnant flu can cause unwanted complications so told me to rest up for the week. Ha! Next week i will be 6 months pregnant and now the signs are very much here, heartburn, kicking, fatigue, no glowing skin, no glossy hair and unbreakable nails im afraid its all puffiness and shrek-ness all the way for me. Im going (fingers crossed) on saturday for a much needed hair cut and a bit of salon treatment to stop me feeling so "shrek" like. I can even see the fake tan coming into play this weekend. Then sunday it'll be back to work. I have added some pictures of Millie as normal! and also some of the muffins we baked last week. I have also been writing some more of my cookery book this week, ive added another couple of recipies ive found along the path of lifes trial and error cooking! I did this week however make some proper jewish style chicken soup minus the jewish balls i added english tiny dumplings which i tell you is a cure all. If your ever ill this soup will make you better. (Shadann thinks its because you get better just so you dont have to eat my jewish soup!)
I have been MIA
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment