What a super easter day of sun we had today. We spent the day in Lyme Regis (beautiful seaside town in Dorset.) Eating fish and chips and crabbing off the harbour. Also made sandcastles and ate some fresh mussels with a cocktail stick! And we met up with family who were on vacation. it was lovely to see everyone so relaxed and enjoying life.
I have just been sorting out the veggies and in my first patch I have onions sets and parsnips and cabbage popping up, So they have been watered and covered over for the night with my frost proof sheeting. In the greenhouse I have my swede, leeks, strawberries, basil and calendula all growing well. I have transferred my squashes and tomatoes into the greenhouse today. My mint, peppers, carrots, spinach and onion seeds are yet to pop up.
I had a look at my potatos in the shed window which are chitting and im not sure if I am doing something wrong, as they are not shooting like I thought they would, so I will have google that later to see some tips on chitting them. I have tucked them all up for the night and now its back to work tomorrow. So 3 days making money, then it'll back to the garden to see whats grown in my absence.
I have been MIA
10 years ago

I'm coming to stay with you....you can feed me and make me all well :)
ReplyDelete