I had 2 hours to myself in the garden this evening and managed to get loads done, I have re-potted all my large cherry tomatoes and summer squashes. Filled the rest of the circular bed thats now full and to segment the different veg I have planted calendula (marigolds)in rows coming out from the centre so the bed looks like a pizza. Also planted the butternut squash and leeks into there.
In the green house the pictures dont really do it justice but its chocca full of toms and squashes along with the mint and basil. I must remember to plant the lettuces in with the onions as thats supposed to distract the onion flies. All I have to do now is go throught the rest of the seeds in the potting shed that I have not yet planted and we are all ready for the growing bit.

No comments:
Post a Comment